- When is the customer service available?
The customer service is availabe on Mon-Fri from 9am to 6pm(KST).
(On Weekends, Holidays not available. BUT during the event period (11.19~11.21) available on WEEKENDS)
- How to change my account ID?
It is impossible to change your ID.
If you would like to do, you have to remove your account and create a new one.
* For remove : Login - [MYPAGE] on the right top - [My Registration]
- How to modify my account's personal information?
You can modify your personal information on [MYPAGE] after login.
Or if you would like to remove all of your personal information, you can click 'Delete' on the page of [MYPAGE] - [My Registration]
- Program information
- Is it availabe to check the whole schedule in local time?
In the main page of [PROGRAM], you could find 'Local Time' on the right side of your screen.
You could check the schedules for each program in local time matching to your country IP address and location.
- Am I not allowed to join the event without creating an account?
There is no way for you to enjoy the COMEUP online event other than new register & login.
In the page of online event, you would enjoy all live programs, networking activities, startup online booth and so on.
Otherwise, you could watch only a few of programs scheduled on live on the official COMEUP Youtube channel without new register & login.
* Youtube Channel > https://www.youtube.com/c/KStartupWeekComeUp
- How do I participate in the online programs?
There will be a link to COMEUP Online Conference platform during the event period (19-21 Nov). Through the provided link, you can participate in all COMEUP programs, watch livestream speeches, join networking with other COMEUP participants, and more.
Please stay tuned for further updates.
- How can I change my personal data after registration?
Login to your account, and click [MYPAGE] on the right top corner to make changes to your personal information.
If you would like to delete all registered data, go to [MYPAGE]-[My Registration] to delete the account.
- Program information
- When do I check a full schedule or a time table for an individual session?
You are able to check all prepared programs on the menu [PROGRAM]
and we are working on updating the homepage until the end of the whole event.